You will need
Two salmon filets
1 small yellow onion, thinly sliced
1 bunch green onions, thinly sliced
Tabasco spicy Teriyaki sauce
Kikkoman garlic and green onion teriyaki sauce
- Mix 3 tablespoons Tabasco spicy Teriyaki sauce with 1-tablespoon Kikkoman sauce.
- Place the salmon filets in a large zip lock bag and pour in the teriyaki mixture. Marinate in the fridge for an hour turning once.
- Cover a baking dish in foil and place half the sliced yellow onions on the bottom on top with the salmon filets and marinade in the foil.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 6-8 minutes. Top with sliced green onions and spoon sauce over the green onions and salmon to glaze.
- At this point, broil for 3-4 minutes
- Mix 2 tablespoons Tabasco spicy teriyaki with a few sliced green onions.
- Plate the salmon and spoon the sauce left in the bottom of the pan.
Serve with Brown rice or steamed veggies for a delicious dinner. Enjoy!