I did a post on the 10 Health Benefits of Lemon Water and still get comments and questions about that post so I decided to give you a lemon water makeover. I have seen other people do similar post on this water, my friend Kelly at Eat Yourself Skinny did Lemon Water with Fresh Mint.
I have put cucumbers in water and it’s delicious on it’s on and I have been drinking lemon water every morning and throughout the day for some time now. I have a sweet mint plant that is overgrown so why not put the three together. You get all the health benefits from the lemons and a delicious new beverage.
- 10 cups of water, I use my Brita pitcher
- 1 english cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2 lemons, thinly sliced
- 10 fresh mint leaves
- Thinly slice the cucumber and lemons
- Place the slices in the bottom of the pitcher
- Lay the mint leaves on top
- Fill the pitcher with water
- Place in the fridge overnight and in the morning you’ll have a refreshing and healthy drink.