As the 10th season of Top Chef rolls on, this week’s episode is always the most anticipated Restaurant Wars!!!
If you missed an episodes or are just tuning in do not fear I have episode recaps right here!
- Top Chef Seattle recap, Episode 5: #TopChef Pike Place Pickle
- Top Chef Seattle recap, Episode 6: Even the Famous Come Home
- Top Chef Episode7: Foiled Again Recap
- Top Chef Episode 9 Recap: Past Suppers
- Top Chef Episode 10 Recap: Battle Before the War
What’s your favorite dish of the season?
Mine is Oysters with Chilled Old Bay Broth & Ginger Scallion Pesto from the Roller Derby Challenge
Challenge: Prepare a Hot or Cold Oyster Dish for Emeril Chef: Sheldon Simeon
- 6 Samish bay oysters, on half shell, chilled
- Lemon olive oil
- Old Bay Broth:
- 1 cup dashi
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- Ginger Scallion:
- 2 tablespoons ginger, minced
- quarter cup scallions, minced
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- half teaspoon white soy
- To Make the Broth:
- Heat dashi and season with Old Bay. Chill.
- To Make the Ginger Scallion:
- Heat peanut oil in sauté pan until smoking. Place ginger and scallion in mortar and pestle. Pour hot oil over ginger and scallion. Muddle until well incorporated. Season with white soy.
- To Plate:
- Top each oyster with Old Bay broth, ginger and scallion. Finish with lemon oil.
Fans will be able to save one of their favorite cheftestants who has been eliminated from the show and LCK. A head to head weekly Twitter vote will feature the most recently eliminated chef from LCK vs. the previous week’s highest vote earner.
• Voting starts on November 29th 2012 and ends on March 6th 2013
• Voting windows: Thursdays at 9am EST to the following Thursday at 12pm EST
In every episode, one or more of the contestants eliminated. But you can help Save a Chef by voting in the Save a Chef Competition by using the Chefs unique #hashtags - #SaveChef (insert chef’s name)
Chefs up for elimination this week for the Save A Chef competition. So make sure you vote to save your favorite Chef .
I’m required to disclose a relationship between our site and Bravo. This could include the Bravo providing us w/content, product, access or other forms of payment.