PREMIERE: Wednesday January 16, 10 pm | 9 Central
It’s men versus women in this week’s episode, as the cheftestants go into Restaurant Wars with the hopes of impressing world-renowned restaurateur Danny Meyer.
Relationships are tested as restaurants are built from scratch, and each team must try to overcome the destructive mistakes of one of their fellow chefs. Emeril Lagasse and Gail Simmons join head judge Tom Colicchio and host Padma Lakshmi.
If you missed an episodes or are just tuning in do not fear I have episode recaps right here!
- Top Chef Seattle recap, Episode 5: #TopChef Pike Place Pickle
- Top Chef Seattle recap, Episode 6: Even the Famous Come Home
- Top Chef Episode7: Foiled Again Recap
- Top Chef Episode 9 Recap: Past Suppers
- Top Chef Episode 10 Recap: Battle Before the War
Fans will be able to save one of their favorite cheftestants who has been eliminated from the show and LCK. A head to head weekly Twitter vote will feature the most recently eliminated chef from LCK vs. the previous week’s highest vote earner.
• Voting starts on November 29th 2012 and ends on March 6th 2013
• Voting windows: Thursdays at 9am EST to the following Thursday at 12pm EST
In every episode, one or more of the contestants eliminated. But you can help Save a Chef by voting in the Save a Chef Competition by using the Chefs unique #hashtags – #SaveChef (insert chef’s name)
Chefs up for elimination this week for the Save A Chef competition. So make sure you vote to save your favorite Chef
I’m required to disclose a relationship between our site and Bravo. This could include the Bravo providing us w/content, product, access or other forms of payment.