In this Quickfire, the cheftestants are tasked with impressing the master of sushi, Katsuya.
And it’s fried chicken for the Elimination Challenge as the cheftestants head to Tom’s Seattle digs to cook for a table full of culinary superstars. It’s an epic dinner service filled with big laughs and great stories. David Chang, Michelle Bernstein, Jon Shook, and Vinny Dotolo join judges Emeril Lagasse, Wolfgang Puck, head judge Tom Colicchio, and host Padma Lakshmi for a night to remember.
If you missed an episode or are just tuning in do not fear I have episode recaps right here!
- Top Chef Seattle recap, Episode 5: #TopChef Pike Place Pickle
- Top Chef Seattle recap, Episode 6: Even the Famous Come Home
- Top Chef Episode7: Foiled Again Recap
- Top Chef Episode 9 Recap: Past Suppers
- Top Chef Episode 10 Recap: Battle Before the War
- Top Chef Seattle Episode 11 Recap: Restaurant Wars
Fans will be able to save one of their favorite cheftestants who has been eliminated from the show and LCK. A head to head weekly Twitter vote will feature the most recently eliminated chef from LCK vs. the previous week’s highest vote earner.
• Voting starts on November 29th 2012 and ends on March 6th 2013
• Voting windows: Thursdays at 9am EST to the following Thursday at 12pm EST
In every episode, one or more of the contestants eliminated. But you can help Save a Chef by voting in the Save a Chef Competition by using the Chefs unique #hashtags - #SaveChef (insert chef’s name)
Chefs up for elimination this week for the Save A Chef competition. So make sure you vote to save your favorite Chef .
#savechefkuniko or #savechefcj
I’m required to disclose a relationship between our site and Bravo. This could include the Bravo providing us w/content, product, access or other forms of payment.