There’s still time for you to vote to Save a Chef
Your vote will keep one chef alive for another week. In the end, the last chef standing will compete in the Last Chance Kitchen finale.
And as a fan you will be able to save one of your favorite cheftestants who has been eliminated from the show and LCK. A head to head weekly Twitter vote will feature the most recently eliminated chef from LCK vs. the previous week’s highest vote earner.
• Voting starts on November 29th 2012 and ends on March 6th 2013
• Voting windows: Thursdays at 9am EST to the following Thursday at 12pm EST
In every episode, one or more of the contestants eliminated. But you can help Save a Chef by voting in the Save a Chef Competition by using the Chefs unique #hashtags - #SaveChef (insert chef’s name)
Chefs up for elimination this week for the Save A Chef competition. So make sure you vote to save your favorite Chef .
#savechefcj or #savechefjosie
Want to know more about Cj and Josie you can see videos and their dishes here
If you missed an episode or are just tuning in do not fear I have episode recaps right here!
- Top Chef Seattle recap, Episode 5: #TopChef Pike Place Pickle
- Top Chef Seattle recap, Episode 6: Even the Famous Come Home
- Top Chef Episode7: Foiled Again Recap
- Top Chef Episode 9 Recap: Past Suppers
- Top Chef Episode 10 Recap: Battle Before the War
- Top Chef Seattle Episode 11 Recap: Restaurant Wars
- Top Chef Seattle Episode 12 Recap: Wolfgang Clucks
I’m required to disclose a relationship between our site and Bravo. This could include the Bravo providing us w/content, product, access or other forms of payment.