Chefs, ahoy! The cheftestants are setting sail for Alaska.
PREMIERE: Tonight Wednesday January 30, 10 pm EST 9 pm CST
Chefs, ahoy! The cheftestants are setting sail for Alaska. While aboard, they’ll tackle a Quickfire of cruise ship proportions, elevating iceberg lettuce into a flavorful amuse bouche.
For the Elimination Challenge, they must create a new spin on the cruise ship classic, Surf and Turf. The pressure is on to make the final four, and one cheftestant disembarks in a heartbreaking elimination. Guest judge Curtis Stone joins Hugh Acheson, head judge Tom Colicchio and host Padma Lakshmi.
If you missed an episode or are just tuning in do not fear I have episode recaps right here!
- Top Chef Seattle recap, Episode 5: #TopChef Pike Place Pickle
- Top Chef Seattle recap, Episode 6: Even the Famous Come Home
- Top Chef Episode7: Foiled Again Recap
- Top Chef Episode 9 Recap: Past Suppers
- Top Chef Episode 10 Recap: Battle Before the War
- Top Chef Seattle Episode 11 Recap: Restaurant Wars
- Top Chef Seattle Episode 12 Recap: Wolfgang Clucks
There’s still time for you to vote to Save your favorite Chef!
Your vote will keep one chef alive for another week. In the end, the last chef standing will compete in the Last Chance Kitchen finale.
And as a fan you will be able to save one of your favorite cheftestants who has been eliminated from the show and LCK. A head to head weekly Twitter vote will feature the most recently eliminated chef from LCK vs. the previous week’s highest vote earner.
• Voting starts on November 29th 2012 and ends on March 6th 2013
• Voting windows: Thursdays at 9am EST to the following Thursday at 12pm EST
In every episode, one or more of the contestants eliminated. But you can help Save a Chef by voting in the Save a Chef Competition by using the Chefs unique #hashtags – #SaveChef (insert chef’s name)
Chefs up for elimination this week for the Save A Chef competition. So make sure you vote to save your favorite Chef .
#savechefcj or #savechefjosie
Want to know more about Cj and Josie you can see videos and their dishes here
I’m required to disclose a relationship between our site and Bravo. This could include the Bravo providing us w/content, product, access or other forms of payment.