These Nola Bites AKA Mini Muffulettas are the perfect Game Day snack…..packed full of New Orleans flavors that everyone will enjoy!
My Nola Bites are being featured on the LG Do March Right™ Tip-Off Facebook page, which celebrates the best parts of March Madness®—awesome food, playoff excitement and friends so head over and check out all the delicious game day recipes that have been submitted! #LGDoMarchRight
- Small round sandwich rolls
- ½ pound salami, sliced thin
- ½ pound Virginia deli ham, sliced thin
- Sliced provolone cheese
- Sliced black olives
- Garlic stuffed olives
- Cajun seasoning
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Slice 5 garlic stuffed olives and place in a bowl. Add the sliced black olives, evoo, Cajun seasoning, salt, and pepper. Mix well and set aside.
- Cut the rolls in half. Place a teaspoon or so of the olive mixture on the bottom then top with 2 slices of salami, 1 slice of provolone, 2 slices of ham, and top that with more olive mixture. Repeat for the remaining sandwich bites.
- Once complete wrap each tightly in plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- The next morning unwrap and allow to come to room temperature. Serve as an appetizer.
These won’t stay on the plate long so Enjoy! Click on the link below to head over to the LG Do March Right Tip-Off Challenge Facebook Page.