Bourbon Cocktail Smokies
Author: Jessica Chiasson Wood
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 1-pound package Cocktail Smokies
- 1 small onion, grated
- ¾-cup Creole mustard
- 1-cup pepper jelly
- ½-cup water
- 1 shooter bourbon
- Place smokies in Crockpot.
- Combine the remaining ingredients and pour over weenies.
- Cover and cook 8 hours overnight on LOW.
- Serve with wooden skewers or large toothpicks and enjoy!
Make sure to visit Foodalogue & Lazaro Cooks on October 28th to see what everyone else in the group cooked with spirits!