My husband LOVES fish tacos so when Certified Steak & Seafood partnered with Foodie Blogroll I was thrilled when I received these beautiful Chilean Sea Bass fillets. My husband was equally excited so I knew I had no say in how these beautiful fillets were going to be served.
- 2 Chilean Sea Bass fillets
- Olive oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Shredded cabbage
- Homemade Baja Sauce:
- 1 cup nayonaise
- ¼ of a red bell pepper, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 2 red jalapenos, chopped
- ½ tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons diced onions
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- a dash garlic powder
- a dash cumin
- Start by making the sauce:
- Combine all sauce ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth
- Pat each fillet until dry
- Coat each fillet in olive oil
- Season with salt & pepper
- Heat your grill to high
- Spray with pam or rub with olive oil
- Place the fillets on the grill, but do not move it. They needs to sear so they don't stick. They will easily flip when ready.
- Allow each side cook for 5-10 minutes or until desired doneness
- Remove the fish from the grill and rough chop into bite sized pieces
- Heat tortillas to make pliable
- Top each tortilla with fish, cabbage, cilantro, and sauce
Look how big these are!
Fresh off the grill!
I am quoting my husband “I have eaten a lot of fish tacos and these are the best.”
Homemade Vegan Baja Sauce
Another quote from the hubby “This sauce is restaurant quality.”
Our commitment to our customers is simple: Offer the highest quality products at the best price and back it with a 100% guarantee. We source directly with no ‘middle man’ making our supply chain the shortest in the industry. This allows us to maintain the highest quality standards all the way to your plate. On top of this, we sample all products at the moment of final packaging and have a world-renowned laboratory test for various types of adulteration or contamination. This ensures that the food you purchase from us is pure and safe.
Certified Steak and Seafood Company was formed by the three Frisch boys, Mark, Adam, and Steven; all of whom thought that everyone should be able to buy the highest quality steaks and seafood direct. The brothers experience comes from a three generation family owned wholesale company that is one of the largest seafood importers in America.
They have vast experience in sourcing and selling high quality seafood and meat products to the commercial trade — and bring you the same grade of products fine restaurants, resorts, hotels, and high-end retail stores demand – and at a direct price that gives you tremendous value for every purchase.
About the Chilean Sea Bass:
A popular favorite in restaurants across America, the best Chilean Sea Bass now comes to your table courtesy Certified Steak and Seafood. Harvested and processed under close inspection of the National Marine Fishery Service, this soft, tender and smooth fish is a smart and healthy purchase. Impress your family or give as a memorable gift. Facts: Easy to Cook, Wild Caught, 3rd Party Certified, Product of Chile
They even threw in a great coupon for you!
This sponsorship is brought to you by Certified Steak & Seafood Company who we have partnered with for this promotion.