It’s Summer and that leads to cookouts, especially on the grill. We are cooking up the easiest grilled Cajun shrimp ever! They are cooked in a foil packet which leads to juicy, plump, and perfectly cooked shrimp.
Fell free to play around with whatever seasonings you like. I love garlic and tend to add it to everything so I went with a spicy garlic butter shrimp.
On to the DELICIOUS recipe!
- 1 pound Louisiana Shrimp, deveined, tails left on
- 1 stick cold butter
- 1 teaspoon Mrs. Dash, Original
- 4 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Juice of 1 lemon
- In a food processor, add the butter, Mrs. Dash seasoning, garlic, red pepper flakes, and lemon juice. Pulse until fully combined.
- Lay out a sheet of foil large enough to fit the shrimp and fold over to make a pocket.
- Arrange the shrimp in a single layer on the foil.
- Place pinches of the butter mixture over the shrimp.
- Fold the foil and make a pocket, making sure it is completely sealed. The packet should surround the shrimp closely, but not be tight.
- Place on the grill and cook until the shrimp turn bright pink and curl. All ow to steam to soak up all the flavors.
- To Serve: Transfer the shrimp to a plate and pour the sauce directly on top. You can also serve some of the sauce in a small dish for dipping.
You end up with these beautiful juicy shrimp!